Dunham & Morrow DML2000 Magnetic Locator
Magnetic locator for finding buried iron or steel items including survey markers, PK nails, underground utilities and manhole covers, just to name a few.
Dunham & Morrow have over 35 years of experience designing and building magnetic locators.
- Separate power/volume and sensitivity controls
- Four "AA" battery operation; 80 to 100 hours operating time
- Red flashing LED low battery indicator
- Externally accessible batteries
- Top mounted protected controls
- 108cm overall length
- 91.4cm waterproof length (base of electronics case to tip of sensor tube)
- Lightweight, weighs only 0.7kg
- Outstanding sensitivity, greater depth, fewer false targets
- Variable frequency output signal (20 to 3,500 Hertz)
- Includes padded carrying case
- Lifetime warranty